Are you looking for a change, a good environment, work life balance working close to home in the Dandenong South area?
Join a family owned business with a strong, team culture and supportive management.
A permanent role offering job security and stability!
FLEXIBLE HOURS, work 8 hours between 5.30am and 4.30pm.
MJM Recruit has partnered with a national distributor of building supplies and a company who rewards their staff, providing training and a career path.
A current forklift licence would be ideal, however forklift training will be provided to obtain a licence.
Prior knowledge of the timber / hardware industry would be advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
- Stability, job security and an immediate start
- Salary $53K – $60K+ super
- Join a team culture who work hard, have fun with a great sense of humour
- Extensive training and support
- Clean, brand new, well-organised warehouse
- Excellent hours, no weekend work
- Career progression within a national company
What do you do?
- Operate forklifts, load and unload trucks
- Pick and pack orders ready for dispatch
- Work with timber / hardware products
- Liaise and service drive-in customers
- Maintain a safe work environment
What do you need?
- Strong safety focus, keeping the warehouse in a tidy and safe condition
- Physical fitness able to lift heavy objects
- Excellent communication skills with a sense of humour
- Proficient computer skills, attention to detail
- High energy with a great work ethic
- An eagerness to learn new skills
- Motivation; must enjoy coming to work
If this sounds like you, please don’t delay, PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL ME! These positions won’t last; I am currently interviewing. Call Maria on 0418 599 029.
|Job Category||Logistics and Supply Chain, Warehouse|