An opportunity to join dynamic team and a company, specialising in providing unique designs in outdoor projects and a supplier of exterior flooring surfaces.
Utilising your experience and knowledge in warehousing, you will enjoy working as part of a small, motivated team, ensuring orders are picked accurately, forklift driving while providing excellent service to customers.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a fast-growing business, providing a unique outdoor product range that will have you excited to come to work,
- Variety, responsible for all warehousing activity,
- Work close to home, be rewarded with a generous salary package,
- Join a small, stable team, well established business,
- Permanent position offering security and job stability,
- Work with a strong team culture.
To be successful do you have:
- 1-2 years warehousing experience?
- A Current forklift and drivers’ licence?
- Ability to lift heavy items? Must be physically fit.
- MPI accreditation (not essential)
- Strong organisation skills, ability to problem solve?
- Ability to work well under pressure and as a team?
- Confidence, sound computer skills,
- Demonstrate a “can do” attitude.
Your daily tasks include:
- General warehouse operations, picking orders, inwards, storage and outwards goods,
- Work with various tools and equipment,
- Forklift driving, load and unload trucks,
- Using tools and machinery to cut and assemble deck frames as required,
- Assist with stock takes,
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse,
|Job Category||Logistics and Supply Chain, Warehouse|