MJM Recruit has partnered with a reputable National timber wholesaler; a family business and market leader built on the foundation of providing quality premium building products to Queensland, New South Wales, ACT, Victorian, South Australian and Western Australian.
Due to growth and moving into a brand-new purpose-built warehouse, we have numerous newly created positions available to work in the Warehouse with OR without a forklift licence.
Join a reputable business with a strong team culture where staff never leave!
- Looking for flexible hours starting at either 6am, 7am, 8am or 9am?
- Looking to be recognised for your efforts with the opportunity to progress?
- A great work ethic, enjoy coming to work with a smile;
- Previous experience with manual handling, highly desirable;
- RF scanning experience, highly regarded;
- Prior experience in the timber industry is desirable, not essential;
- Proficient written & verbal communication skills;
- Physically fit capable of repetitive lifting (up to 10kg);
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- Do you enjoy an active, hands-on role?
This role has a strong focus placed on customer service, time management and meeting order deadlines with the ability to work autonomously.
Our range includes Structural and Decorative Remanufactured Plantation Pine products for internal and external building projects and applications.
KEY DUTIES ARE
- Pull, pack, strap and wrap timber orders in an efficient manner;
- Reading and understanding orders, ensuring orders are filled correctly;
- Racking timber as required;
- Picking orders using RF Scanning;
- Communicate clearly and politely with drivers, customers and office staff;
- Safely operate a docking saw following all safety procedures (training will be provided);
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy at all times;
- Following stock procedures assisting with regular stock counts as required;
Are looking to work for a company where you are genuinely appreciated and supported, where staff are promoted from within? APPLY NOW!
|Job Category||Logistics and Supply Chain, Warehouse|