Based in the South Eastern suburbs, this is an INCREDIBLE opportunity if you are looking for a change and the opportunity to work for a company who appreciates and rewards their staff in an industry that is booming; building supplies, offering job security, training and career advancement.
Currently 2 PERMANENT positions AVAILABLE for experienced warehouse operators to work in the warehouse and timber yard. A forklift licence and knowledge of the timber industry would be highly regarded.
What’s in it for you?
- Stability, job security and an immediate start
- Salary $50K + super + regular overtime
- Join a team culture who work hard, have fun with a great sense of humour
- Extensive training and support
- Clean, brand new, well-organised warehouse
- Excellent hours: Monday to Friday 5.30am to 1.30pm or 8am to 4pm
- Career progression within a national company
What do you do?
- Operate forklifts, loading and unloading trucks
- Pick and pack orders ready for dispatch
- Stack timber
- Liaise and service drive-in customers
- Maintain a safe work environment
What do you need?
- Strong safety focus, keeping the warehouse in tidy and safe condition
- Physical fitness able to lift heavy objects
- Experience working in the timber, plywood or steel industry
- Forklift licence essential
- Excellent communication skills with a sense of humour
- Proficient computer skills, attention to detail
- High energy with a great work ethic
- An eagerness to learn new skills
- Motivation; enjoy coming to work
If this sounds like you, please don’t delay, PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL ME NOW! These positions won’t last; I am interviewing immediately. Call Maria on 0418 599 029
|Job Category||Logistics and Supply Chain, Warehouse|