MJM Recruit has partnered with a reputable, established National timber wholesaler; an Australian owned family business and market leader built on the foundation of providing premium building products and delivering exceptional customer service.
Operating under an exclusive wholesale supply chain model, the product range is distributed through a recognised network of Building Material and Hardware Merchants; Home Centre Outlets; and Truss and Wall frame manufacturers.
If you enjoy on-going learning and want to further your warehousing career as an Inventory Coordinator within a growing family business; this job is for you!
To be successful in this role, do you have?
- Current forklift licence OR willing to obtain a forklift licence?
- Experience operating equipment such as RF Scanners?
- Ability to meet deadlines with good problem solving skills?
- Experience in coordinating inwards and outwards transport?
- High attention to detail with strong written & verbal communication?
- Certificate II in Warehouse Operations or equivalent, highly regarded?
- Possess a strong work ethic and great attitude?
ABOUT THE ROLE
While learning the warehouse processes and product, you will be trained in:
- Stock inventory, volume monitoring, flow, accuracy, and corrective actions,
- How to complete WH&S racking audits & risk assessments,
- Setting up & completing continuous monthly cycle counts,
- Implement & control of damaged stock, including adjustments & secondary sales
- Maintain warehouse layout,
- Manage stock discrepancies,
- Resolve ERP uploads, reconciliation differences & TRANS bins,
- Identify & implement continuous improvement opportunities & corrective actions,
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders regarding potential interruptions & oversupply,
- Coordinate credit processes,
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing transport & logistics,
- Procure minor materials and consumables, as required
- Complete other duties as reasonably directed by Foremen or Management.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to work for a company where you are genuinely appreciated and supported.
|Job Category||Forklift Driver / Storeperson, Logistics and Supply Chain, Warehouse|