MJM Recruit has partnered with a reputable, established National timber wholesaler; an Australian owned family business and market leader built on the foundation of providing premium building products, delivering exceptional customer service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, you will be responsible for managing the NSW Warehouse operations, ensuring alignment of activities and outcomes meet customer and business objectives.
A key requirement is to create a positive environment, have great skills in planning, communication and problem-solving ensuring productivity targets are met and warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
Responsible for servicing customer needs, driving a safe work culture, staff engagement, stock management, and creating a high-performance environment committed to safety, business improvement and service excellence.
To be successful in this role do you have:
- Strong leadership skills and extensive operational expertise across all areas of inventory, warehousing and distribution?
- Ability to achieve financial objectives assisting with an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions?
- Experience recruiting, coaching and leading staff, helping them achieve KPI’s?
- Ability to drive a positive internal culture of high performance?
- Proven ability to complete administrative duties in an efficient manner?
- Strong planning skills and attention to detail?
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal?
- Ability to problem solve with experience in identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives?
- Experience developing warehouse operating systems determining product handling, workflow and inventory storage requirements?
- Maintaining and developing processes for inventory replenishment and management, receiving product, strapping and wrapping product, equipment utilisation, outgoing product and freight management?
- Experience in and ability to learn, use and teach dedicated operational software systems such as ERP, WMS, RF Scanning?
- Understanding of Work, Health and Safety and application to the workplace?
- Understanding of Timber Industry (highly regarded)!
If this sounds like you, please don’t delay and APPLY NOW! For more information and a confidential discussion, call Maria today on 0418 599 029.
|Job Category||Logistics and Supply Chain, State Operations Manager|