MJM Recruit has partnered with an innovative, industry leader, a manufacturer of a unique outdoor leisure safety product.
Due to the success and growth of the business; the business is seeking to strengthen the administrative function of their team through this newly created role, based in the Ringwood office.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the co-ordination and scheduling of technicians, liaising with customers regarding the installation, ensuring the service and delivery process is smooth and well communicated.
A day in the life of our Customer Service / Administration Coordinator:
- Scheduling all installations for VIC, NSW, QLD and SA,
- Organising and booking freight companies to deliver the goods to site on time for the Technician,
- Scheduling site visits in Victoria,
- Receiving contractor invoices against agreed rates / fees using approval max,
- Organising a variety of freight services; including road freight and HiAb (Crane hire) depending on job size,
- Checking and approving service reports submitted by the Technicians,
- Responsible for Customer call backs and Surveys including follow ups and random surveys to gauge customer engagement and satisfaction levels,
- Manage customer communications throughout the project (verbal/written),
- Submit/track customer orders,
- Ensure all project activity is monitored and maintained,
- Provide admin support as required throughout the project lifecycle,
- Provide 1st level support for customer enquiries.
What we are seeking:
- Previous experience in a similar role,
- An understanding of job time allocations and coordinating Technicians according to geographical locations,
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on providing an exceptional level of customer service,
- Strong organisational skills,
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
What we can offer:
- Growing business with career development opportunities,
- Friendly and supportive work environment,
- Generous salary package,
- Hours are 8am to 4.30pm,
- The opportunity to work with a diverse and engaged group of people,
- To be part of a team where everyone enjoys coming to work!
As an industry leading employer, this is an amazing, newly created role and opportunity. We offer an inclusive, supportive culture, along with ongoing personal & professional training and development opportunities.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to make a difference, I would love to hear from you. Please phone Maria on 0418 599 029.
|Job Category||Customer Service, Scheduling Coordinator|