MJM Recruit has partnered with a national company and leader in the pre-packaged food industry, to help grow their amazing team. Established for over 35 years and situated conveniently in the outer South Eastern suburbs, your primary responsibility is to schedule all deliveries and liaise with the distribution network (drivers and couriers) to ensure delivery of all customer orders. This is an amazing opportunity for you to continue and strengthen your career with a National Industry leader.
What’s in it for you?
- $60k to $70k plus super plus incentives
- Full time, permanent role with an immediate start
- Work close to home (potential to work some days from home after initial training)
- Great career prospects
- Excellent and supportive work culture with National employer
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Available parking
Our client is dedicated to the health and well-being of their employees. They offer a gym on-site, access to a Personal Trainer, subsidised healthy food (some free food!), discounted health checks and flu shots.
What do you do?
- Schedule driver / distribution start times
- Ensure driver runs are initialised, sorted, revised, closed off, confirmed, communicated and issued
- Data entry of order, invoices, bank reconciliations, balancing cash deliveries, reports
- Liaise with Contact Centre, Production and other relevant departments regarding delivery queries, intraday deadlines and critical information
- Maintain day to day relationship with drivers and couriers
- Investigation and resolution of delivery enquiries and complaints including communication of updates and outcomes to relevant parties involved
- Liaise with customer payments and admin regarding run changes
- Prepare relevant daily, weekly and monthly department reports
What do you need?
- Strong administration and customer service experience with exposure to logistics, or similar role is highly desirable
- Sound PC skills – MS Office and Excel – intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- In depth knowledge of Melbourne and surrounding areas
- Excellent attention to detail and well-developed analytical skills
- The ability to manage priorities, work under pressure and autonomously
- Work hours are 7.30am to 3.30pm, but they are flexible to work into your lifestyle. There is potential to work some days from home after initial training.
If you are looking for a secure, long-term role with excellent career opportunities, please don’t delay and APPLY NOW! If you require more information, call Carl on 0427 978 433. We are interviewing immediately.