MJM Recruit has partnered with one of the largest manufacturers of solar pool controllers in Australia to help grow their amazing and expanding team. Conveniently based in the Eastern suburbs, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Electronics Assembler to join the Manufacturing Team and become a full time and permanent with an industry leader.
What’s in it for you?
– $50k to $55k (plus super) based on experience
– Full time & permanent role
– Close to home
– Excellent and supportive work culture
– Immediate start (Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm)
– On site parking
What do you do?
– Production assembly (will involve all areas of production from board loading through to final testing/finished goods)
– Working with hand tools, power tools and soldering equipment.
– Working with test equipment.
– Packing & dispatch of goods.
What do you need?
– Technical experience in the electronics manufacturing industry.
– Self-motivated & enthusiastic approach.
– Attention to detail & high degree of accuracy.
– Strong communication skills
– Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa
If this sounds like you, please don’t delay and APPLY NOW! This role won’t last and we are interviewing immediately. For more information and a confidential discussion, call Carl today on 0427 978 433
|Job Category||Logistics and Supply Chain, Manufacturing|