MJM Recruit has partnered with a reputable National family owned business and market leader built on the foundation of providing quality premium building products nationally.
Due to continuous growth and moving into a brand-new purpose-built warehouse, we have numerous newly created positions available in the Warehouse requiring experienced forklift operators with a strong safety awareness.
- Do you enjoy an active, hands-on role?
- Flexible hours starting at either 7am or 8am or 9am?
- Join a strong team culture where staff never leave!
- Be recognised for your efforts & given the opportunity to progress!
- There is a pathway leading into Inventory Coordinator role if that is of interest.
This role has a strong focus placed on loading trucks, assisting with the picking of orders and meeting order deadlines with the ability to work in a team as well as autonomously.
The range includes Structural and Decorative Remanufactured Plantation Pine products.
- Distribution of stock and loading of Trucks;
- Forklift driving, moving long lengths of timber;
- Pull, pack, strap and wrap timber orders;
- Picking orders using RF Scanning;
- Communicate clearly and politely with drivers, customers and office staff;
- Safely operate a machinery as required (training provided);
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy.
- A great work ethic, enjoy coming to work with a smile;
- Previous experience with manual handling, highly desirable;
- Prior experience in the timber industry is desirable, not essential;
- Proficient written & verbal communication skills;
- Physically fit capable of lifting (up to 10kg);
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
If you are looking for stability, job security in your career and want to work for a GREAT COMPANY where you are genuinely appreciated and supported apply now!
Please phone Maria on 0418 599 029 for more information or to apply. These positions will go quickly.
|Job Category||Forklift Driver / Storeperson, Logistics and Supply Chain, Warehouse|