Are you looking for a role working outdoors, where you can utilise your problem solving skills, work hands on doing the installation coordinating the job through to completion with a company that provides ultimate support and truly rewards you for your efforts?
This opportunity AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY is suited to a Field Service Technician with strong mechanical installation and preventative maintenance experience looking to join a dynamic, growing team specialising in a unique, high end, automatic leisure product.
Reporting direct to Head Office in Melbourne, full training and support will be provided working with their unique, niche product.
- GENEROUS salary, PLUS vehicle, PLUS super,
- Travel from Northern beaches to Southern Highlands and everywhere in-between,
- Work with an incredible team in a niche industry where no two days are the same,
- Utilise your mechanical aptitude / experience in an exciting industry.
Do you have;
- Experience in mechanical installation?
- Excellent self management skills and a high level of accountability?
- Ability to diagnose and solve a problem dealing with both the customer and contractor?
- Confidence using power tools?
- Knowledge of low voltage wiring?
- Ability to lift heavy items, must be physically fit?
- Ability to take accurate measurements, good with numbers?
- Confidence with communicating your work outcomes via an electronic service report?
- Strong communication skills?
Hours, Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm, some flexibility is required during peak periods.
To find out more about this niche product and unique opportunity, please phone Maria on 0418 599 029.
|Field Service Technician, Technician