MJM Recruit has partnered with an expanding global leader in the packaging industry and a sound reputation for its innovative technology, manufacturing expertise, reliability and exceptional after-sales support.
Working closely with some of the biggest brands in the food and beverage industry, they continue to solidify their position as an industry leader and take immense pride in their premium products and services.
Immediately seeking a motivated and qualified Field Service Technician to join a dynamic team based in Melbourne. You will be a motivated self-starter with proven industry expertise and demonstrated ability to exceed customer service expectations.
This is senior role overseeing complex machinery installations and support machinery and service technicians in the field.
What’s in it for you?
- A Fantastic Team Culture – Join a passionate and hardworking team who enjoys regular teambuilding events and networking opportunities
- Career Progression – Career progression is encouraged with mentorship and external training opportunities
- Industry Leader – Work with the best in the business, with a strong presence in the global market the opportunities are endless!
- Managing all on-site installation, maintenance, repairs and testing tasks
- Diagnosing errors and technical problems and determining proper solutions to produce timely and detailed service reports
- Collaborating with the technical team, sharing information across the organization
- Providing customer service and support during field visits, tying workflow to schedules ensuring maximum efficiency
- Satisfying customer needs by making appropriate recommendations and briefings using appropriate field automation systems, procedures, and protocols
- Establishing assistance by studying system requirements, ordering and gathering essential components and parts, completing the installation, and performing quality assurance tests
- Servicing existing accounts by analysing work orders, planning a daily travel schedule, reviewing concerns, conducting tests, and resolving problems
Do you have:
- A technical degree or certification?
- A-Grade electrical skills and experience?
- Conversant with PLC – Preferably Allen Bradley and Siemens?
- A proven high-level ability to test, troubleshoot, service, and repair automated equipment?
- An ability to adapt to dynamic work schedules and flexible shifts?
- Superb customer service, communication and self-management skills?
- The ability to work autonomously and as a team player?
- A genuine passion for the industry and motivation to excel?
If you have exceptional customer service skills and enjoy getting your hands dirty, please phone Maria on 0418 599 029 for more information.
|Job Category||Field Service Technician, Technician|