MJM Recruit has partnered with an expanding leader, specialists in providing machine cutting and folding solutions for sheet metal manufacturers in Australia and New Zealand.
As a Field Service Technician, you will take immense pride in dealing with customers providing technical and mechanical service support on site, via the phone and email. Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks, diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions.
Immediately seeking an allrounder, Field Service Technician to join a dynamic team of 3 technicians based in Melbourne. You will be a motivated, a self-starter with proven machine industry expertise and a demonstrated ability to exceed customer service expectations.
What’s in it for you?
- A Fantastic Team Culture – Join a passionate and hardworking team
- Training – An opportunity to travel to Belgium and Malaysia for further training
- Career Progression – Career progression is encouraged external training opportunities
- Industry Leader – Work with the best in the business, with a strong presence and where the opportunities are endless!
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provide service and customer support during site visits
- Manage on site installation, repair and maintenance and test tasks
- Provide training to customers
- Diagnose errors, technical problems providing a solution
- Quote or order parts for repairs
- Produce timely and detailed service and expense reports
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations
- Evaluate products accurately for maintenance, warranty, upgrades and other purposes
- Explain issues with equipment and repairs to customers
- Support Sales Team in equipment set up for trade shows/exhibitions
- Update job knowledge by participating in training opportunities, reading information provided by suppliers or other team members
- Build positive relationships with customers, suppliers and team members
Do you have:
- Experience in both mechanical, electrical; hydraulics and pneumatics?
- Flexibility to travel?
- A proven high-level ability to test, troubleshoot, service, and repair machinery?
- An ability to adapt to dynamic work schedules and flexible shifts?
- Superb customer service, communication and self-management skills?
- The ability to work autonomously and as a team player?
- A genuine passion for the industry and motivation to excel?
If you have exceptional customer service skills and enjoy getting your hands dirty?
|Job Category||Field Service Technician, Technician|