MJM Recruit has partnered with a national distributor of building supplies and a company who values their staff providing training and a career path to grow within the business.
If you provide a high level of customer service, have good energy and are looking to join a small but stable, dedicated team in the field of Construction, read on.
Training and support will be provided in how to prepare quotes, handle technical enquiries while dealing with a broad range of clients from engineers, architects, building companies and end users.
What’s in it for you?
- Work close to home in Dandenong South area,
- Learn about the construction / trade industry,
- Permanent Opportunity with a business that is constantly expanding,
- Stability and Job Security,
- Competitive salary,
- A career path within a national business,
- A positive team culture.
The position involves:
- Preparation of quotes,
- Answering incoming calls, email, customer enquiries,
- Handle technical queries,
- Data entry; entering orders,
- Processing customer returns, invoices,
- Updating the online system with pricing / discounts,
- Filing and other general administrative tasks.
To be successful you will:
- Be able to work in a team as well as autonomously,
- Experience in timber, construction or similar would be highly regarded,
- Have strong computer skills; experience using excel and an eye for detail,
- Have worked in a similar role; processing orders, invoicing,
- Have a positive, can-do attitude, must be reliable and motivated,
- Have excellent communication skills & a passion for providing a high level of customer service.
|Job Category||Customer Service|