Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the specialised field of Electrical and Communications working on high modern technologies?
To be successful you must have:
- Physical strength and agility able to perform the work required,
- A positive and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude,
- Be a team player, self-motivated and reliable,
- A current drivers licence,
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment,
- An unwavering commitment to workplace safety practises.
In a position where you never stop learning; you will be provided hands on training working at heights by an experienced team whilst obtaining certificates in:
- A Certificate in Rigging,
- Work Safely at Heights Certificate,
- Licence to Perform High Risk Work,
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP) Certificate
- First Aid Certificate,
- Construction White card.
You will learn to:
- Install, test and maintain telecommunications equipment mounted on high structures, including radio towers,
- Test equipment and fault-find,
- Follow Client and Industry specifications, standards and HSE guidelines,
- Read and interpret construction / as built drawings,
- Repair faulty items, and test equipment using electronic instruments,
- Complete appropriate paperwork,
- Current Victorian police check
Hours 7am to 3.30pm plus overtime, must be available to work away (2 weeks including weekends), $22hr + away allowances, 1 RDO monthly.
Want to work in amazing work environment; where everyone counts?
|Job Category||Communications Rigger, Communications Rigger|