MJM Recruit has partnered with an innovative, service driven business committed to providing a service best suited to their client’s needs from design, project management, to civil construction.
We are looking for hands-on leaders who can deliver projects on time to a high standard of finish, with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience supervising within the civil construction industry.
About the Role:
Duties will mainly involve leading site works from start to finish including earthworks, drainage, conduits, under road boring / concrete cutting, and reinstatement works for multiple NBN programs.
- Working on and off the machines,
- Daily organisation, running a team and various projects,
- Completing civil infrastructure works,
- Be confident and comfortable leading a team,
- Working hours 6.30am to 3pm, including weekends and overtime,
- Salary based position with paid overtime / Fuel Card and other company benefits including leadership roles on offer.
- Do you have an excavator licence with proven experience working in communications, gas, power, or water?
- Do you hold a relevant Asbestos accreditation such as Class B?
- Hands on supervisory experience with civil construction works?
- Have a current HR Truck licence?
- Do you possess a strong and professional work ethic, able to work weekends and overtime as needed?
- Able to read and interpret Dial Before You Dig / NBN plans, specifications, and standard drawings?
- High level of organisational and problem-solving skills, as well as a great eye for detail?
- An excellent knowledge of OHS/WHS/Environmental practices and procedures?
- Excellent relationship skills and a great team player?
- Flexible and easy-going attitude?
- Construction Induction white/blue card?
|Job Category||Civil Lead Hand, Construction|