Experiencing strong growth, Business Development Managers are needed to join a leading supplier of exterior flooring surfaces, and a manufacturer and distributer of a patented structural framing system.
Positions available immediately in Brisbane and Sydney with training and support provided by the customer service, project focused sales and technical teams to scope and quote projects.
With products ranging from large scale commercial developments, rooftop spaces, resorts, aged care, high end residential through to simple DIY decks you will be responsible for delivering product and services to merchants, construction companies, installers and homeowners.
You will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining commercial relationships with merchant store managers, reps and their customers,
- Providing training and technical assistance for merchant store staff and their customer reps,
- Ensuring up-to-date merchandising and supporting promotional material is delivered,
- Create leads increasing potential sales opportunities, developing a customer and sales pipeline for both merchant and direct sales,
- Meet / exceed set monthly sales targets, follow-up on leads provided from within the business,
- Develop and present proposals for new business,
- Schedule, conduct sales and site meetings,
- A high level of consistent customer contact and follow-up activity,
- Review and report on sales activities,
- Attend and contribute to company-wide and team specific training sessions and daily meetings.
Do you have:
- A positive, professional approach with excellent communication skills?
- Experience in construction; training giving in providing expert advice on products to installers?
- Self-motivation with business acumen to understand and respond to competitive positioning and to identify new business opportunities?
- The ability to travel, attend site meetings and conduct video-conferencing?
- Have a clear knowledge of tiered pricing structures with the ability to provide pricing estimates?
- Proven sales experience having developed relationships with merchants and construction companies?
- Ability and confidence to speak to professional groups?
- Effective planning and organisational skills to manage your geographical territory?
- A technical aptitude, able to read complex drawings?
These are EXCITING positions working with a DYNANIC team. To apply or for more information, please phone Maria on 0418 599 029 NOW.
|Job Category||BDM, Business Development Manager|